1.27.2015

product review: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

I don't typically do a lot of product reviews because honestly, most of the products I use (and love) are from MAC and I talk enough about those products at work all day, er day.  Know what I mean... 

BUT! I had to make an exception for this new (at least new to me) anti-aging product that I recently discovered because it is nothing short of AMAZING.  I'm talking about the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula

https://www.dgskincare.com/images/ZoomImages/BA521310.jpg
Lately I've been feeling like my skin looks dull and dehydrated.  Not to  mention the wonderful spurt of hormonal acne I've been dealing (er, contending) with...  Stress much?!  The dreary winter weather really does nothing for skin either.  Acne of any kind is not fun.  Not At All.  But if you know anything about hormonal acne, it can be quite painful.  I know, poor me...  My own recent struggles with my skin have made me much more aware of my customers' skin and I realized that a lot of women (and men) out there actually have this issue.



So back to this fab product.  It's a facial peel that legit works (gasp)!  I bought the 5 treatment pack to start out.  Each treatment comes prepackaged and labeled... super easy to use (double gasp)!  Just rub the first cloth all over a clean, dry face. Then wait about 5 minutes for the treatment to settle into the pores.  Lastly, use the second cloth to activate the peel. Viola!  I followed this up with a moisture serum to add extra hydration to my skin (try the Moisture Infusion Serum from MAC). After just one treatment, I woke up with much visibly clearer and renewed, fresher, younger looking skin!!!  And because of the moisture infusion serum, my skin looked more supple than it ever has!

A few tips for using this peel:
  • use at  night after cleaning and drying your face completely
  • stay out of the sun!  and wear SPF if you know you are going to be outdoors the next day.  any kind of peel is going to make the skin super sensitive to the sun
  • stay away from the delicate eye area as well as the lips (trust me about the lips)
  • if dealing with a breakout cycle, use the peels every other day but once skin is cleared up this product can be used weekly or less.  
  • definitely remember to use a serum or super hydrating moisturizer afterwards
So what are you waiting for?!  Get your hands on this product.  Try it out.  You will thank me later.  And to make it super easy for you, just click on any of the links below to purchase: